I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lots of stuff going on!

Just thought I would give a brief ( maybe not) description of the last few weeks at the Dub-Ya house....

The boys got out of school the 9th and we headed "up North" for a family reunion ( my side) in Lancaster that weekend...that was kind of cool for me anyway to see all kinds of people I had not seen in years. ( L dub didn't find it that fun)

The week after school got out the school board had a meeting and because of a lot of unpaid tuition, and the lack of students signed up for next school year, they have decided to close SENHCA for 2007/2008 . I am very sad about this. The school had been in existance for 48 years. I understand that at one point there were 300 + students. Only 38 kids were signed up for next year :( very sad....as there is no other school in the area that I would be interested in sending by kids too...partly because other school are alot more $$ and for other reasons too. So, we will be registering our boys at Barrington Elementary for next year. I am having a little anxiety about "public school" but I don't know why, since I went to "public school "my whole childhood. I have heard that the schools in town are good. I guess if something happens..then we can always pull them out and try something else. I am getting alot of "why not try homeschooling?" We just do not think that is for our family at this point anyway. Z dub will be in kindergarten and C Dub in 4th grade. Pray for them!

Last saturday we celebrated N Dubs 2nd b day...I cannot believe he is 2 already!! I will get some pictures up soon. His real B day is this friday the 29th.

Last night we went with a group from church to a Fisher CAts/Seadogs game..that was really fun with fireworks at the end fo the game.

Today I went with a friend to Shorts sands.....water is about 50 air 96....

We will head to the lake tom. with some other friends...

Oh ya...Friday is C dub s cardiologist appt ...pray for that please.

Also pray for my step nephew.. he was born Sat ...11 lbs 13 oz at Dartmouth..due to complications..he was born with a hole in his palate and is being tube fed.

I think that is about it for the month of June....

July is around the corner and we have a camping trip planned and a few other things going on!

Good night!

No comments: