I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This past weekend

So we went "up North" this weekend. Both my and my hubbys parents live up there. We took our boys to Satan's Village oops I mean Santa's Village. Anyway, it made me realize how old I am getting. I worked at Santa's Village when I was a teenager for four summers, and that is where i met my hubby. It has changed so much and just thinking back at how long it has been.......about 15 years since i worked there, Yikes! Now I have 3 children who think Mommy and Daddy are crazy talking about all of the old times at S.V.. We also went to the Lancaster Fair. The funniest thing was seeing my four year old (Zach) see the animals. First we saw a Momma pig and he says "She has big milkers!" and then we took him into the milking parlor and watched them milk a few cows and he wanted to know "why the cows milkers are so red after they take the machine off"???? I just replied " I don't know Zach" and just laughed to my self! Oh well we had a great weekend!

4 comments:

rburnsy said...

I wish I had big milkers.

L-DUB said...

When I made a comment about the "big milkers"... I got slapped!

Maybe I should have waited until we were in the milking barn... or even near the animals... Maybe then I could have gotten away with that one.

Nhmommaof5 said...

timing is everything...

Trish said...

You guys are BAD!!!