I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Sweet Ride"

I got a call from a friend today, she asked if I could pick up her daughter and give her a ride to SENHCA this afternoon when I was going to get Caleb. (Her daughter is a home schooler that plays volley ball for the school) So I agreed. I guess it was the first time she had been in my Durango... she said "this is a sweet ride" (she is 16)!
I laughed to myself and thanked her for the compliment and told her that I really liked it too! I a thirty three year old lady with 3 kids has a cool car!! I sure am glad I refused to get a Loser Crusier Mini van!!
oh one more thing....."Yah its got a Hemi"!!!!!

2 comments:

rburnsy said...

SWEET!!

rburnsy said...

She thinks the man truck is pretty cool too.