I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Monday, June 16, 2008

We'll be selling tickets soon....

My almost 3year old told me a funny story the other day......He asked me If I wanted to come to his bands show....sure I said and the convo starts: He said in his band was Becca, courtney and Isaiah and him. He sings and play guitar and Isaiah plays drums and Courtney plays cymbals and Becca sings but he had to kick her out of the band because "she no sing good" !!!
I asked him if it is a Christian band and he says "No it a Rock N Roll BAnd!"
All of the kids are 3 and in his sunday school class! I told his teacher about it and she thought it was funny.....she joked about teaching them that in class!
So as soon as they get there first gig I will post how to buy tickets!!

2 comments:

Nhmommaof5 said...

too cute!! I'm sure Apryl will be their first groupie!

L-DUB said...

Rock On!!