I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Friday, May 16, 2008

THE FIVES

5 Things under $5 that I couldn't live without:

1. Gas ( although it may not be under $5 a gallon for long)

2. Dunkin donuts ice coffee

3. a maple square from the Bakery in Barrington

4. diet coke! Luv it!

5. soft serve vanilla with choc dip at Golicks


5 favorite movies


1. Grease

2. the Notebook

3. You , me and Dupree

4. Night at the Museum

5. Pirates of the Caribbean


Baby names(notice mostly boy name...guess that it is lucky we had all boys!)


1. Caleb

2. Zachary

3. Nathan

4. Levi

5. Ella

5 Songs I could listen to over and over again:

1. What if his people prayed (casting crowns)

2. I can only imagine ( mercy me)

3. In me (casting crowns)

4. sunday (tree 63)

5. Life song (casting crowns)

People who have influenced me in a positive way

1. L dub

2. my3 boys

3. My Pastor and his wife

4. My parents

5. My BFF's (nurseyand Burnsy)

5 things that are always in my purse:


1. Discover card

2. Liscense

3. atm card

4. chap stick

5. cell phone (its pink!)

5 moments that have changed my life forever:


1. Marrying my L dub

2. my Dad dying when I was a teenager

3. births of my 3 boys

4. making my decision for Christ

5. Caleb's heart defects

5 obsessions i have right now:


1. getting my camper ready for its first trip next W.E.

2. planning our 15th anniv. disney cruise in aug. (any suggestions Essbee??)

3. shopping (always)

4. coffee (drink it now more than ever!)

5. sugar scrub from Arbonne!

5 places I would like to go:

1. grand canyon

2. arizona

3. hawaii

4. Nassau Bahamas

5. Bermuda

5 kitchen tools/appliances can't live with out


1. my 5 inch chopping knife

2. coffee maker

3. over the stove microwave

4. pampered chef mixing bowl

5. pampered chef stone pan

2 comments:

EssBee said...

First, you are such a good sport, Trish! I loved reading your fives. And I am so excited for you that you're going on a Disney Cruise! We LOVED the one we went on. My advice would be to take advantage of everything they offer! We really enjoyed a wine tasting seminar they had for couples in their fancy restaurant on the ship. Also, I enjoyed a massage at the spa and we really enjoyed going to the "couples only" section of the beach on their private island, Castaway Cay. That is a must do! The restaurants are fabulous, the shows are great and they do so many cute things to make it neat for you. You're going to have a great time!

Nhmommaof5 said...

Yum, yum, yum!! On your suggestion, Arik stopped at that bakery and brought home some of those yummy donuts!! In fact he saw you pulling out yesterday!!!