I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy CHD Awareness Day!




As a lot of you know, our Oldest son was born with A Congenital Heart Defect. His Diagnosis is Shones Syndrome. He has had 2 open heart surgeries and one heart Cath. 10 Years ago right now we were at Boston Childrens Hospital waiting for Calebs surgery date. I am so thankful that we have had 10 great years with our son and we are looking forward to many more.


Also, My Mom had a triple by-pass in Sept. 2007 and has had a good recovery, which I am also thankful for.


So lets just all remember all the babies, children and adults that have had surgery.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Trish
I was just googling Shone's syndrome and found your blog. I have a 15 month old who has Shone's Syndrome and I am always interested in hearing the experiences of older Shone's kids. Our pediatric Card is a bit vague and we have no idea what to expect.

My blog is http://echobaby.blogspot.com if you would be willing to share any info.