I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Friday, January 12, 2007

Brrrrr!

Hubby and I just came up with a new punishment for the children .......we can put them in a room and make them watch "March of the Penguins"! We watched that today and it was pretty bad. I did learn a few Unknown (to me anyways) facts about penguins, but i am pretty sure what I did learn qualifies as useless knowledge. Our almost 9 Y Old begged us not to have to watch that again!
We also watched "Eight Below" , which was very good. I recommend it,but if you are an animal lover, you may need some tissues.
It is kind of strange that the 2 movies we watched were about Antartica and animals.......it looks like NH will be getting into the deep freeze next week. The high for Wednesday is supposed to be 14 degrees.....yikes! Stay Warm.

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Caleb like the "sex scene" at least right? LOL

Trish said...

No! He covered his eyes...you can't really tell anyways what they are really doing! You r bad! :)

EssBee said...

I never understood why March of the Penguins became so popular and was so heavily marketed to kids. I think it's like a stretched out episode of National Geographic.