I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.
Philippians 4:13

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pea Pods

Last night I made Chicken Lo Mein with veggies for supper. I put some Pea pods in it, which by the way is the only way I will eat peas..... and Zach said something funny I thought I would share . He opened one of his pea pods with his fingers and then watched as the peas rolled out onto his plate and then he said " Look it peeed!" I thought it was funny he made a pun not even realizing it!! It is pretty sad that most of my material comes from my four year old! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Nhmommaof5 said...

Very cute! I so understand, I spent the majority of my days with small creatures with attention spans even smaller! But they are pretty funny!

L-DUB said...

Pea Pods are not meant to be eaten! It's like eating a Banana Peel!